Saturday, October 16, 2010

Furniture!

I have been bitten by the furniture bug! I have been looking at it non stop and cannot wait to we have a house of our own so we can buy new furniture. Right now we have a really small space and if we got anything now, we would need furniture that get fit in a smaller space. That is why I love drop leaf dining tables. That way you can make the table smaller with out actually having to take out a leaf and store it. Look at these drop leaf table options at CSN stores. CSN stores has many different tables to choose from! I could spend hours looking at all the different tables and pieces of furniture!

2 comments:

Books We Read said...

Just tumbled on your blog through Blogger. <a href="http://www.mylastread.blogspot.com"My book blog is giveaway free books, please feel free to participate.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I love CSN! They are awesome! I am a new follower of your blog. I hope you might come and post something new soon. : )



Come over and say hello sometime! Or, come to win of my giveaway's; Rockin' Green Detergent, Baby Bond Nursing Cover (great gift idea too!), or Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves. They all have more than a week with very low entries!