Monday, March 1, 2010

Followers! And a wonky computer

I have followers! I never thought I would be writing a blog and actually have non-family followers. I don't even have any family members following my blog, lol. Thank you all so much!
On another note, my computer has been acting wonky. I can't open any .exe files, but I can get the internet to work. That's all that matters, right? I've been spending most of my time trying to fix it. I give up. Maybe I should save for a new one. I have a Dell right now, but I have been interested in a Mac. The price is a real turn off and I am worried about learning to use one. I did find a Dell laptop I like. What do you have? Likes/Dislikes?

2 comments:

Bingo said...

Congrats on your new blog! Welcome to this crazy world that I only entered a year ago January but adore! I hope you will list my blog as one you follow soon! I am adding yours to my blog list to help let people know you are here!

As for the computer, my son has a degree in that and he bought me an emachines laptop, inexpensive but has all that I need and like he said, all the same parts as the bigger names and I love it...and it comes with Windows 7. My desktop is a Dell Inspiron I like as well! Good luck and happy blogging!
Karen from BOOKIN' WITH BINGO!

Betty Manousos said...

Hi there!
Great blog!
I found your site through another blog!
I am now following you!
Have a great Sunday!
Betty